Team up with an expert.
If your skin breaks out, you should talk to your doctor. The sooner, the better. After all, the sooner you start using Epiduo® (adapalene and benzoyl peroxide) Gel 0.1%/2.5%, the sooner you can start to see results.
You can talk to any doctor, including your pediatrician, family physician or dermatologist. They can help you figure out the best way to start clearing up your skin.
To get the most out of your doctor visit, you should be ready to discuss your breakouts. Here are a few questions the doctor may ask to better understand your situation, plus a few questions for you to ask your doctor.
YOUR DOCTOR MAY ASK
• When did your breakouts start?
• Have you noticed anything that triggers your breakouts?
• How do breakouts affect your daily life?
• What treatment have you tried?
• What treatment are you using now?
YOU CAN ASK YOUR DOCTOR
• What are my treatment options?
• How should I take care of my skin?
• When should I expect to notice improvement?
• What should I do if my breakouts get worse?
• Is Epiduo® (adapalene and benzoyl peroxide)
Gel 0.1%/2.5% right for me?